we’re hunting for account service interns.
That’s right, we are looking for some amazing talent to join our family.
love great creative?
We do. We live it, breathe it, and believe in its power to help brands evolve faster. We’re on the lookout for Account Services Interns who can match our passion for great creative work.
who are you?
You are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and enthusiastic with a keen eye for detail.
You see the big-picture thinker, dig for creative solutions and won’t quit until you get the results you need.
You’re engaged, curious and have an eagerness to listen and learn.
You’re a team player, never hesitating to “jump in” and help.
You take pride in everything you do.
You’re a positive person who believes in the power of strong relationships.
You have impressive social media and digital prowess.
what can you expect to learn?
While at doug&partners, you’ll get meaningful work experience and benefit from the support and guidance of your mentor. You will learn the ins and outs of the day-to-day processes involved in delivering great creative flawlessly, beautifully, and on time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learning the businesses in your portfolio – what motivates the target consumer, industry language, key trends, etc.
- Participating in creative briefings & brief development
- Participating in internal creative evaluations
- Learning how to manage project initiation as well as process flow through an agency, including trafficking and media release forms
- Learning how to lead competitive audits/filing
- Proofing ads, brochures, and other material as needed
- Learning how to build effective client presentations
- Assisting with the development of project estimates and monthly budgetary control reports
- Participating in some client meetings
- Potentially providing support for new business pitches
Interns will be working on original work. Curious about what accounts you’ll be working on? Ask us!
Creativity for commerce.
who we are
We’re made up of creative minds from diverse business backgrounds. We believe in the power of insights to lead to great ideas that engage our consumers. And we believe in the power of creativity to deliver stellar results.
The contract period for the paid internship will run from May – August 2018, or as early as April 1
how to apply?
- Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please list ‘Superstar intern’ and your name in the subject line