Kick off your advertising career with our paid Account Services internship.
Paid 16-week summer contract for an Account Services internship.
Target start date: May 1, 2019 (but will be finalized with selected candidate)
what can you expect to learn?
While at doug&partners, you’ll get meaningful work experience and benefit from the support and guidance of your mentor. You will learn the ins and outs of the day-to-day processes involved in delivering creative flawlessly, beautifully, and on time.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Learning the businesses in your portfolio – what motivates the target consumer, industry language, key trends, etc.
- Participating in creative briefings & brief development
- Participating in internal creative evaluations
- Learning how to manage project initiation as well as process flow through an agency, including trafficking and media release forms
- Learning how to lead competitive audits/filing
- Proofing ads, brochures, and other material as needed
- Learning how to build effective client presentations
- Assisting with the development of project estimates and monthly budgetary control reports
- Participating in some client meetings
- Potentially providing support for new business pitches
who are you?
- You are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and enthusiastic with a keen eye for detail.
- You see the big-picture, dig for creative solutions and won’t quit until you get the results you need.
- You’re engaged, curious and have an eagerness to listen and learn.
- You’re a team player, never hesitating to “jump in” and help.
- You are take pride in everything you do.
- You’re a positive person who believes in the power of strong relationships.
- You have impressive social media and digital prowess.
Creativity for commerce.
who we are
doug&partners is an award-winning, independent creative agency that harnesses the power of digital, social, advertising and design to deliver results.
We are obsessed with the human race and what makes it tick. Our expertise centers around consumers’ needs, beliefs and behaviours – we exist to incite action.
how to apply?
- Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please list ‘summer intern’ and your name in the subject line